5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Monday, April 27, 2009

30ish weeks pregnant


I can still see my feet a little.


30ish weeks pregnant, what a difference two weeks makes when you get this far along. Yes, that is my belly button sticking out.


As you can see by the picture, I still am in maternity clothing denial and don't really care how I look anymore. But, hey it is baseball season and I am a true Cardinals fan! I am a little over 30 weeks pregnant, and ready for this whole pregnancy thing to be over with. I believe I have said it before, but I will say it again, pregnancy is not my finest moment in life. I am feeling okay for being thirty weeks. A few minor problems have continued on and a few new ones have been added to the list. I have a shorter than average cervix, so preterm labor is always weighing on my mind. A few weeks ago I developed a condition known as Vericoses. Basically it means I have poor veins. It started in one leg, but now has moved inward making it very difficult to walk or do anything standing. There is no real treatment option, but to take it easy (that is not happening with a new house to unpack and a fourteen month old). This week I started developing this pain in my right arm as well, so every time my little girl wants to sit in my lap it is a strain to even pick her up. All of this has been very wearing on my body, but I am very thankful for the blessings God has richly bestowed on me. Joselyn does something amazing everyday, and it makes me long for God to fill my heart with love for yet another child in our home. My doctor put me on the two week rotation at my 28 week apointment to make sure nothing progresses too fast. I have had contractions since 13 weeks, but they are starting to get more frequent and stronger. In addition to all of that this morning I lost part of the "plug," and have started to spot a little. I am praying for God's divine hand as this pregnancy goes on, and would appreciate your prayers as well. I am feeling extremely nervous about having another baby so soon, but I know God's amazing grace is with me. This journey seems forever long, but it is only a breif passing to what my eternal home will one day hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment