5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Saturday, April 18, 2009

No more Baby Bed

This is the pic I snapped of Joselyn napping .


Her first night in her big girl bed!


The new "Big Girl" Bed!!!


Last night we bought Joselyn a "Big Girl" bed (well actually a mattress). Since she is only 14 months old we have been contemplating all week what to do about her sleeping arrangements. I did not want to buy another crib, but she can't sleep in her sister's forever. So, we settled on a mattress on the floor. She is using my bedroom set from when I was a little girl, and it has a twin bed that she will eventually move into, but for now we wanted her to be able to get in her "bed" safely. She slept in the "big girl" bed last night for the first time, and then today I thought she was playing in her room, and I went to check on her, I found her taking a nap in her bed. She had decided on her own that she was ready for a nap and crawled in bed, how precious (yes, I shed a few tears, I am sure due to all the pregnancy hormones)! I am not trying to bost, but rather give God the glory everyday for this sweet little peice of life he has placed in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment