5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

28 weeks Pregnant



Monday (yes the same day we moved) I had a Doctors appointment with my new Dr. Things went well, and the baby is growing and kicking more and more. I have even felt a few bouts of hiccups from her lately. Aside from the stress of moving, there have not been any major complications with this pregnancy, all praise to God, the minor bruising I have developed in my leg turns out to be nothing serious, just painful and bothersome. I am getting rather large and have gained a little more than I would have liked to at this point, but I am starting to actually wear the much dreaded maternity clothes a little more often now. So, I can only give God all the glory for this little baby bun in the oven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment