5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Monday, April 6, 2009

Another trip to Zeigler

Saturday we made another trip to take another vehicle and another load of "stuff" to Zeigler. Thankfully Jeff came to help!!!!! I am pretty sure the boys did not like me after moving a piano, but we made it through the eight hours on the road. The first four hours Joselyn decided to have her own little rock concert and play her keyboard while singing DaDa. Can I just say adorable!!! We stopped in at MawMaw Berta's for a little break, and to trade vehicles, so we could have extra moving space. We are currently driving a fancy pants minivan, that I am getting very use to the doors opening with the click of a button. We are now one move away from having all of our stuff in our new location. I am thankful the next time we make that drive it will be oneway!

No comments:

Post a Comment