5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Family Pics







We did not get much packing done today, but we did manage to take some new pictures. Everyone at church was telling us they were going to hold us hostage if we did not give them some pictures before we leave. We had to make a quick trip to Louisville (another three hours of driving) to get some paper work for new Doctors. Yeah I found a doctor to transfer to this morning, and I am hoping she is wonderful, but if not I don't really care at this point. We have three more days til the big move day, so I do not know when the next time I will be posting anything on here will be, I have a lot to do. I hope you all enjoy the new pictures and I'll let you know how the journey is going as soon as I can! We feel extremely BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment