5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A stormy day, and life of many!

Not having physical power all makes me look to the power Creator!

Joselyn's face after the bite of Ice Cream

Joselyn eating Blanchie Wanchie Ice Cream!


Playing in the water puddle after the storm


Happy Mother's Day!



Every year we have a Mother's Day dinner at Stephanie's house, this year was a bit interesting. We had a storm that day that left us with no power, and children with lots of energy! I am very thankful for many things this mother's Day. First of all I am thankful for my mother! She has always been a supporter of myself and my growing family. I have a very dear friend who is thankful on mother's day, but no longer gets to celebrate this day with her own mother. Her mother passed on to be with the Lord over ten years ago. I can only imagine how hard this day is for her.

I am more than thankful for life of my daughter, and child being formed in my womb! My God has so richly blessed me, but I can very clearly remember a time not that long ago when I was childless. Every year my heart broke more and more of the love I felt I was never given the chance to share. I have another dear friend who has spent all her life longing for God to open her womb, and yet he has chose not to. My heart breaks for her on this day, I never want to forget those five long years of a closed womb I myself experienced.

I recently met a woman who has been blessed with four children, but two of them were taken from her has babies, and went home to be with the Lord. This sorrow again I can imagine is deeply rooted in her soul and is thought about everyday.

The pain many women experience on Mother's Day is a pain like no other, and yet they are left to find a way to some how manage to put a smiling face on and pretend that it is all okay on this day of the year. I praise God for the hope and grace he has given. I will continually pray every Mother's Day that these such women have found that hope for it is all that got me through that period of time in my own life. Mother's Day is a much deserved day of respect to our own mothers, but I ask you to quietly remember others who are suffering beyond belief on this day, and respect their pain as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment