5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, mom, I have Pink Eye!!!
Her eye already looks much better in this picture than it looked when she woke up this morning.


I have been blessed with a child that has not been sick very often, however this morning (Mother;s Day) I was in the shower and Chris came in holding Joselyn and said he had something he wanted me to see. The sight I then laid my eyes on was a happy smiling little girl with goo (for lack of better words) all crusted into her left eye. Chris cleaned it all out and I took a closer look, to see her eye swollen red, and again gooey. Yes, it is definitely pink eye, so no church for the girls today. I wouldn't change being a mom for the world, even on Sunday pink eye mornings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment