5,4,and 2

5,4,and 2

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleeping success


Well, we had been gone all last week, and I was really looking forward to getting back on a schedule this week. I did achieve doing laundry all week, but other than that we pretty much had a relaxed schedule, until today. I decided I was going to try to get Joselyn back into "good habits" for rest time. All last week we mainly held her or layed down with her to get her to sleep in the many strange places we had taken her. I want her to gain great consistency before her little sister arrrives. So her AM nap I put her in her crib and left the room, no fussing she just went to sleep. Again for her PM nap I put her in her crib, no fussing she just went to sleep. Finally came bed time, which is often the hardest for me to just put her to bed, but I put her in her crib, no fussing she just went to sleep. I still believe my first born may very well be the best child ever, but she never ceases to amaze me by her great maturity at such an early age. I thank God everyday for blessing us with such a flexable personality in our first born.

No comments:

Post a Comment